Monday - Saturday
9:30am - 2:30pm
Sunday: 1 slot at 10am
Evening appointments only on:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: 1 slot per evening: 6pm
1:1 Classic full set of eyelashes - £45
"One-to-One" means I put one lash on each natural one. Approx. 80-100 lashes per eye. Full range of lengths, thicknesses, colours and shapes/curls.
Average time: 1 - 1.5 hours.
2D-6D Volume Lashes
for full price list of Volume Lashes, please click here
Half set of lashes - £30
An option for those who want to get more natural look - 'cat eyes'. Usually I put long and curly lashes on the outer corners so your eyes look bigger and. Then I apply one lash on every 3rd-5th lash. It's also a great idea for women who need very natural effect ... or simply can not afford a full set.
Average time: 1 hour.
Outer corners only - £25
Quick way to get a sexy look. Why don't you get your lashes done just in the outer corners?! That'll open your eyes, making them look bigger. Flirty eyes
SO17 1UF, Southampton, Hampshire
1:1 classic lashes - £352D - 3D volume - £40
4D - 6D volume - £45
Colour eyelashes - FREE (full range of colours)
Removing eyelashes – £10 - if you have lashes done by me, or if you have a new set done by me. If you come for removal only or come with lashes done elsewhere - £15
Patch test should be done at least 24h prior your appointment; especially if you have sensitive eyes or any sort of allergies, just to ensure there will be no reactions. It quick and easy - I apply a couple of lash extensions to your natural lashes and if no reaction occurs - we can proceed with a treatment (reactions include: swollen eyelids, itchiness, puffy eyes, blood shots) Once you've book your appointment - please contact me to arrange patch test.
Clients have a right to cancel their appointments at any time, however they are kindly asked to give at least 24h notice. If they cancel last minute (less than 24h) they'll need to pay £20 booking fee to book their next appointment.
Before Your Appointment
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser. (Coming to your lash appointment with traces of mascara on, will not allow me to put on as many extensions in the time I have booked for you)
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
- If you are a contact lens wearer, please remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment, or bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive at your appointment.
- Plan to set aside 2.5 hours for your appointment.
- Most of clients fall asleep during the procedure. You'll need to stay in lay down position for up to 2 hours with your eyes closed.
- Do not perm lashes before or after lash extension application. IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY HAD YOUR EYELASHES PERMED EYELASH EXTENSIONS CANNOT BE APPLIED UNTIL 3 MONTHS AFTER THE PERMING PROCEDURE.
- IF YOU HAVE AN EYE INFECTION OR HAVE RECENTLY UNDERGONE AN EYE OPERATION OR COSMETIC EYE SURGERY IT WOULD BE BEST TO WAIT UNTIL THE EYES AREA HAS COMPLETELY HEALED.
- If you have lashes done elsewhere and need infills only, I'll check them first and advice you if they're in good condition for infills, or if they need to be removed. In that case you'll need a fresh new set.
On the day of your appointment
- Due to my insurance policy, children are not allowed in the beauty room; please arrange childcare, or bring a responsible adult to your appointment.
- If you use a sat nav, please put my full address in (30 Burley Down, SO53 4NR Chandlers Ford). Using only a post code will lead you to a wrong address (Burley Close)
- Pets are not allowed in the beauty room (yes, I'm being serious) :)
- Please mute your phone and don't text or answer calls during the treatment
- If you need to be done by certain time, please let me know before we start
- Please come in time. Being late means I won't be able to put on as many lash extensions as required for best results.
- Payment is required in full on the day of your appointment. I accept cash, card payment or bank transfer
- You're welcome to park on my driveway.