Update: We currently don't do training. Our trainings will be back in the future.
Dream Lashes Eyelash Extension
1:1 Classic Technique
Are you working in a beauty salon, a spa, or as a makeup artist? Or simply looking for an entry point into the beauty industry? You don’t want to miss this exciting opportunity to be trained as an Eyelash Extension Artist by Dream Lashes – Professional Eyelash Extensions.
We would like to offer you an exciting opportunity to embark on a new career as an Eyelash Extension Technician!
Dream Lashes training program is like no other, because the ongoing support you receive after you complete your training course is beyond compare.
Dream Lashes courses are adaptable to suit each trainee’s needs or skill levels so you know that you will be receiving the best training available.
Why choose Dream Lashes Professional Eyelash Extensions Training?
- Theory based learning on the importance of the lash growth cycle as well as safety and preparation topics.
- Analysis skills- determining suitability of specific lashes for your clients, for example: styles, lengths, thickness etc
- We will show you how to correctly use your tools and products.
- Most importantly - practical experience- practicing on real people (not just on mannequin heads like other training programs) you will receive firsthand experience with how to deal with each client and their lashes, as no two lashes are the same!
- There are no crowded training rooms. It is you and the certified trainer working one on one so you are sure to understand all the techniques and practical experience that you need to be successful in this industry.
- Ongoing Support for Eyelash Extension Artists; after completing your training, you will continue to receive ongoing support from Dream Lashes trainer and access to superior lash extension products and accessories at competitive rates.
- Lifelong 10% discount for all products in Dream Lashes Supplies online store (www.dream-lashes-shop.com). to go to Dream Lashes store website, please click HERE
Refresher Group Training - £189 (including Refining Kit: £65 and BABTAC certificate: £20)
This course (group for up to 5 people) is recommended for eyelash extension technicians who have already been trained, but would like to brush up on and perfect their skills, or become more advanced in the art of Eyelash Extensions.
Duration: 1 Half Day. Copy of your certificate (picture or scan set by email) required.
Group Training (up to 5 people) - Special offer - £249
(including kit: £90 and BABTAC certificate: £20)
Recommended for existing beauticians OR those with NO experience at all. This course covers all the fundamentals of the procedure, a kit that includes all the tools and products, as well as all the tips and tricks you need to get started.
Duration: 1 Day
In Salon Training – please contact for quotation. Price depends on number of students and individual requirements (up to 3 students)
1-2-1 Individual Training - £499 (including kit: £90 and BABTAC certificate: £20) - intensive fast track training. Only You and your Trainer - guarantees 100% attention and support from the trainer, nice, warm atmosphere and plenty of time for practical training supervised by the trainer.
£50 deposit required to secure your place.
Payment method: card / online payment, transfer or PayPal
Please pay your deposit HERE
What Is Included?
- Full theoretical and practical training
- Training manual
- High quality starter kit (Dream Lashes brand)
Dream Lashes Kit contains:
- 3 boxes of individual lashes
- Mascara Wands x 5
- Tweezers x 2 (curved and straight)
- Microfibre Brush x 20
- Jade Stone x 1 or Glue Ring x 1
- Microfibre Tape x 1 roll
- 5 pairs of eye patches
- Eyelash Glue x 5ml
- Gel Remover x 15ml
- Eyelash Cleanser x 1
- Eyelash Primer x 1
- High Quality Hard Storage Case (with multi compartments)
Is model required? YES. You need to provide your own model (female or male). Model will be required to come in the 3-4th hours of training. Sorry, but we can't accommodate models during theory part.
Any other requirements?
You need to have perfect eyesight and steady hands. Patience would help too, however you need to face the fact that it's going to take lots of practice until you're really good at eyelash extensions art. If you wear glasses - it's not a problem.
Venue: to be confirmed before each training.
- Health and Safety for eyelash extensions
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Client consultation and patch test procedure
- Maintenance and client care
- Product knowledge and Aftercare advice
- Different types of lashes, colours, curl gradients
- Types of glue
- Equipment and supplies
2. Practical training:
- Individual eyelash application technique. Student watches and listens and then copy a trainer following instructions, from the beginning to the end of a treatment.
- Eyelash extensions removal
- BONUS: how to take advantage of 3D pre-made volume fans to give classic sets extra volume
3. Assessment - case study.
Students are required to provide 5 pictures of their work within 3 months from their training date. Pictures need to be detailed and clearly show eyelash extensions on closed eyes (from the top), open eyes (from the front).
Dream Lashes Training is fully insured and accredited by BABTAC
For any inquiries and more info - please contact by email:
or phone: 07877928684
Please read Terms and Conditions BEFORE booking